Knights of Columbus teach 2nd Grade about the history of the U.S. flag on 9/11 Remembrance Day
All students applying for Kindergarten through 8th Grades must be assessed for proper grade placement prior to acceptance. In order to schedule testing, you must first complete the following steps:
1. Complete the online inquiry form. You may complete the online form by clicking below or contact the school office if you need assistance with the online form.
CLICK HERE TO COMPLETE AN APPLICATION INQUIRY FORM. You will be contacted with additional information for testing and submitting appropriate paperwork.
2. Submit the required documentation. You will receive a documentation list when you complete the online inquiry form, or come to the office.
3. After completing steps 1 & 2, you will be scheduled for testing.
4. After testing, proper placement will be determined. You will be notified of the results. An acceptance letter will be sent, if applicable.
5. Once accepted, follow directions in the letter/email to complete Registration. Registration is not complete until the following steps are completed:
A. A signed tuition agreement and registration fee must be returned to the office.
B. FACTS Tuition Management account must be set up for tuition payments.
Please call the school office at (714) 775-9477 for additional information or assistance.