The Church's social teaching is a rich treasure of wisdom about building a just society and living lives of holiness amidst the challenges of modern society. There are seven key themes that are at the heart of Catholic social tradition.
- Life and Dignity of the Human Person
- Call to Family, Community, and Participation
- Rights and Responsibilities
- Option for the Poor and Vulnerable
- The Dignity of Work and the Rights of Workers
- Care for God's Creation
More information is available on the United State Conference of Catholic Bishops' website's page on THE SEVEN THEMES OF SOCIAL TEACHING.